- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice green peppers into strips. Cut yellow peppers into squares, circles, or other small shapes. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Arrange green pepper slices and sugar snap peas into a tree shape, using both veggies throughout the tree.
- Place the yellow bell pepper pieces and tomato halves throughout the tree as ornaments to add some festive color.
- Arrange pretzels at the bottom to serve as the tree’s trunk. Place a yellow bell pepper star on top if desired.
- Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping.