- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice pickle
- 4 ounce roasted red peppers, jarred
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium. In a medium bowl, mix turkey, salt and pepper; shape into patties. Cook patties 5-6 minutes per side or until the centers are no longer pink.
- Place on rolls and top with spinach, sliced tomato, pickles and roasted peppers.
- Serve with cottage cheese topped with pineapple.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1023mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g