- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1 packet onion soup mix, dry
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 medium carrot
- 8 stalk celery
- 4 cup cauliflower, florets
- Thaw and drain spinach. Mix together with the remaining dip ingredients and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Peel carrots and slice into sticks, along with celery. Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange vegetables in a snowflake pattern on a plate, serving with dip in the middle.