- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cup grapes
- Chop bell pepper, onion, and tomato. Heat olive oil in a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and peppers; sauté until onions are transparent.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
- Add egg mixture to vegetables; stir in tomatoes. Cook until eggs are set.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 154mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g