- 6 large egg
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup Milk
- 4 medium orange
- Whisk together the eggs. Set aside. Chop veggies into sizes your family would prefer. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet. Spray with cooking spray and then add veggies. Keeping heat on low, cover veggies and heat for 5-6 minutes, their juices should start to release. Remove from heat, and cover. (The cooking time could be less if you have chopped the veg into small pieces, just do not let them turn to mush!)
- Now add eggs to pan, and begin to scramble. When eggs are no longer runny, add veggies back in. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with small glass of milk, orange and toast.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 291mg | Sodium: 310mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9g