- 16 ounce turkey sausage
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium potato, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut sausage, potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and onion into 1 inch pieces; mince garlic.
- Add veggies and sausage to a large baking dish. Toss with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes until potatoes have softened.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 792mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 6g