- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/4 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain then set aside to cool.
- Season chicken to your liking and grill on an indoor grill until no longer pink.
- Set corn out to thaw (or defrost in the microwave or by running under cool water).
- Whisk together mayo, yogurt, 2 tablespoons juice from the lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half, peel and shred carrots, dice bell pepper, slice olives, and chop parsley. Add all to the mayo mixture, along with the corn, cranberries, almonds, cooled chicken, and pasta. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 717kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 755mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 39g