- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cup, diced (approx 20 pieces per cup) honeydew
- Slice pepper, grate carrot, slice zucchini, chop mushrooms (if not bought this way). Heat pan over medium-high heat; sauté veggies in a small amount of oil until slightly soft, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Spread hummus onto 4 slices of bread, sprinkle each with Italian seasoning, follow with an even amount of veggies; top with second slice of bread. Place each sandwich into a sandwich press and allow to become toasted. Serve with cubed honeydew.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 557mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g