- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 medium peppers, jalapeño
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 4 cup grapes
- Lay out bread slices. Combine the feta, yogurt, and black pepper. Spread yogurt mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Thinly slice onion and cucumber, halve the olives, quarter the jalapenos, and slice the tomato (removing the seeds).
- Allow everyone to add the desired veggies to their own sandwich; cut into halves or quarters.
- Serve sandwiches with grapes on the side.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 471mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 31g