- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 10 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 tablespoon chives, dried
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Dice onion and mince garlic. Heat oil in skillet; add onion to hot oil and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in spinach and cook until it begins to wilt, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk eggs together with salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, and chives.
- Add feta to each muffin cup. Stir cooled onions into egg mixture and pour over feta.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Serve with sliced bananas on the side.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 482mg | Sodium: 659mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g