- 2 cup, cooked Couscous, cooked
- 1 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 2 bunch broccoli
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1/2 fl oz WATER
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne or red pepper
- 1 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2″ dia) bell pepper, green
- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 3 medium carrot
- 4 tbsp half and half
- 1 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 2 cup pineapple
- Prepare couscous according to package directions, set aside covered.
- Chop broccoli and onion; thinly slice peppers and carrots.
- Melt butter on medium in a large pot. Cook onion and broccoli for 4 minutes. Stir in flour, curry, salt, cayenne. Stir in broth; boil. Then reduce to low heat, stir, stirring frequently, cook for 8 minutes. Stir in peppers, carrots, 1/2 & 1/2, and green beans; cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve over couscous, top with pineapple chunks.
Calories: 604kcal | Carbohydrates: 119g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 739mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 21g