- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice pepper into strips. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces if not bite-sized.
- Using clear plastic drinking cups, add a small amount of dressing to the bottom of 4 cups.
- To make an elf cup, add broccoli. To make a Santa cup, add peppers and tomatoes. To make a snowman cup, add cauliflower (for his nose you could even add a little carrot).
- Draw a belt around the elf and Santa cup. Draw eyes and a smile onto the snowman cup.
- Serve to the kids for a fun way to enjoy raw veggies!