Veggie Christmas CupsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 1 cup veggies
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice pepper into strips. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces if not bite-sized.
- Using clear plastic drinking cups, add a small amount of dressing to the bottom of 4 cups.
- To make an elf cup, add broccoli. To make a Santa cup, add peppers and tomatoes. To make a snowman cup, add cauliflower (for his nose you could even add a little carrot).
- Draw a belt around the elf and Santa cup. Draw eyes and a smile onto the snowman cup.
- Serve to the kids for a fun way to enjoy raw veggies!
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 151mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g