- 5 cup water
- 8 ounce Udon Noodles
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup cabbage
- Boil the water, then add your refrigerated soba or udon noodles. It will take only 2 minutes for the noodles to separate, then drain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch and 1/4 cup of water and whisk until smooth. Add to saucepan and stir to combine. Cook until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, then remove from heat.
- Cut chicken thighs into 1 inch pieces. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat; add chicken. Let the chicken brown on each side for a couple minutes.
- Dice the vegetables into similar sized pieces, and add to the skillet in the order listed. Cover the pot if you want to help the veggies steam to cook.
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the sauce and the noodles and toss to coat. Let cook for 2 minutes, then serve!
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 1001mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g