Veggie Burger with Green Peas and Orange SlicesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 patty GARDENBURGER, Original
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 slice Sandwich Thins, Wheat
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 4 medium orange
- Heat veggie burger in the microwave according to package directions.
- Slice avocado and tomatoes. Spread mustard on bread and place burger onto each of 4 slices followed by avocado slices, tomatoes, and other desired toppings.
- Heat peas in the microwave until heated through.
- Slice oranges and serve.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 586mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 4g