- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- Slice cucumber into round slices small enough to fit snuggly into the celery.
- Cut celery into 3-inch pieces. Peel and julienne carrot (or a slice into slivers about an inch long).
- Fill each piece of celery with cream cheese and place a cucumber slice towards one end to serve as the shell of the snail.
- Make eyes out of raisins and prop two pieces of the carrot behind the eyes for antennae.
- Serve any extra ingredients on the side.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 74mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g