- 1 medium zucchini
- 3/4 pound turkey, ground
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 fruit AVOCADO
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- Shred zucchini in a food processor. Place onto a plate covered with paper towels and pat or squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Toss into large bowl.
- Add ground turkey, flaxseed, garlic and onion powders, salt, and pepper. Mix well and shape into 4-5 patties.
- Drizzle a small amount of oil onto a skillet or griddle and heat over medium-high. Swirl oil around to coat evenly. Cook burgers 3-4 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, shred lettuce and slice the tomato and avocado; set aside separately.
- Place each burger onto a bun and top with lettuce and sliced tomato and avocado.
- Serve with mango cubes.
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 548mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g