- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 medium lime
- 4 medium peach
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Chop onion and add to hot oil; sauté 5-7 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add corn kernels and sauté another 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add beans, taco seasoning, and water. Sauté another minute until warmed through, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place lettuce in a large serving bowl. Add bean mixture and crushed tortilla chips, then top with sliced avocado, tomatoes, cheese, cilantro, and dressing.
- Garnish with lime wedges if desired, and serve peaches on the side.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 696mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 23g