- 6 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce cashews
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice noodles as directed on package; set aside.
- Mince garlic and grate ginger. Cut veggies into bite-sized pieces. Chop pineapple.
- Whisk together garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, salt, pepper, and chili flakes (if using). Set aside.
- Heat a large wok over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle oil into the hot pan and add veggies; cook until tender-crisp.
- Add noodles, cashews, and parsley to the veggies and toss for 1 minute to heat; remove from heat and drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side (or add the pineapple to the skillet along with the noodles).
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 546mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g