- 1 Whole Crust whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 5 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Slice tomatoes, chop mushrooms, pineapple (unless you bought tidbits) olives, and spinach. Add any other veggies your family likes.
Spread sauce over pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese over sauce, then layer veggies.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Serve with grapes, too!
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 655mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g