- 1 Whole Crust whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 5 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice tomatoes, chop mushrooms, pineapple (unless you bought tidbits) olives, and spinach. Add any other veggies your family likes.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese over sauce, then layer veggies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Serve with grapes, too!
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 655mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g