- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Thinly slice green onions; add them to a bowl along with the corn.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and lime juice to the corn mixture; allow flavors to mix while corn thaws.
- Halve tomatoes, drain and rinse beans, and dice avocado; add all to the corn mixture, along with the shredded cheese. Toss to combine.
- Stuff pitas with veggie mixture and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 1136mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 19g