- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 1 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- Turn the oven to “broil, high”.
- Slice Italian bread and top with sauce, garlic powder and oregano. Dice onion, pepper and mushrooms; add to pizza. Shred the mozzarella cheese and use it to top the pizzas.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on top rack in oven.
- Serve with chopped cantaloupe
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 566mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g