- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- Chop onions, zucchini, and peppers. Saute onion and pepper.
- Add ground beef and brown. Add remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Serve over rice cooked according to package directions.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1107mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g