- 10 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup Tofu, soft
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray, and cook lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon marinara into each cup of a muffin pan; set aside.
- Place tofu inside 6-8 paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tofu, ricotta cheese, Parmesan, and pepper.
- Lay out noodles and spread an even amount of cheese mixture onto each. Spoon on some marinara sauce, then top with spinach and basil.
- Roll up each lasagna noodle tightly and place one into each muffin cup. Top with remaining marinara and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 460mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g