- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium. Add turkey and cook until browned and no longer pink.
- Add seasoning and water; stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Slice tomatoes in half; cut avocado into cubes.
- Fill lettuce leaves with turkey and top with tomatoes, avocado, and salsa.
- Serve frozen mango on the side.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 1008mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g