- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Slice open rolls. Add turkey, sprouts, and mayo to inside of each roll; slice in half.
- Cut orange wedges into thirds and mix together with pineapple for a fruit cup.
- Serve sandwiches and fruit alongside tomatoes and edamame.
- Eat immediately or pack into lunchbox containers to go.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 873mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 17g