- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce colby cheese
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- Cut bread into heart shapes using a cookie cutter (if time permits). Slice cheese.
- Place a slice of turkey, a slice of cheese, and some spinach leaves between two of the heart shaped bread slices; add a small amount of the sandwich condiment(s) of your choice.
- Slice cucumber and bell pepper; set aside. Chop pineapple and mix with cranberries.
- Serve sandwiches with veggies and fruit on the side.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1048mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g