- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup spinach
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup, chopped walnuts
- 2 large sweet potato
- 4 medium pear
- Cook sweet potato as desired.
- Chop bell pepper, dice turkey, and slice tomatoes into smaller pieces. Toss in a large mixing bowl along with spinach and chopped nuts.
- Cut cooked potato into smaller pieces and serve alongside salad and sliced pears.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1216mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 26g