- 4 small rolls, dinner, wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slice (1 oz) cheddar cheese
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 ounce granola
- 2 cup grapes
- Place turkey, cheese, and a bit of lettuce onto each roll (adding condiments as desired).
- Divide remaining lettuce and cherry tomatoes among four containers; place 1 tablespoon of ranch in each of four smaller containers to add just before serving. Divide remaining ingredients into separate containers as well.
- Pack into lunchboxes. Don’t forget an ice pack to keep things cool.