Turkey Rolls With Apple SaladPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 sandwich and 1/4 of the salad
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Roll each slice of bread very thin with a rolling pin.
- Top each flattened slice of bread with a little cream cheese and a slice of turkey, then roll up tightly. (It should roll up and stick together well, but you can secure it with a toothpick if needed/desired.)
- Chop apples and shred cabbage (if needed).
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine chopped apples, shredded cabbage, nuts, and cranberries; add yogurt mixture and toss to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve turkey roll ups with apple salad on the side.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 1549mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 38g