- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium apple
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each bread slice to 1/8-inch thick. Peel carrots and cut into thin sticks.
- Mix together cream cheese and mustard, then spread onto each slice of bread.
- Top each with a slice of turkey, then place a carrot stick along the edge and roll up, gently pressing the outside seam to seal.
- Serve with apples on the side.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 847mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 26g