- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- Mix mustard and cream cheese together; spread onto turkey slices.
- Slice carrots into thin sticks; cut asparagus spears into thirds.
- Place veggie sticks (carrots and/or asparagus) onto each turkey slice and roll up. Hold together with a toothpick if needed.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 667mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g