- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 medium radish
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 medium pear
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Set aside to cool.
- Lightly chop spinach, thinly slice radishes, chop onion, and cut pepperoni into quarters. Toss all into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, including quinoa; toss well to coat evenly.
- Serve with pear slices on the side.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 612mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g