- 1/3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add broccoli, onion, carrot, spinach and mushrooms to a food processor and blend until well chopped.
- Add ground turkey, the processed veggies, bread crumbs, egg, and spices to a large bowl. Mix until well combined (it may be easiest to use your hands.)
- Shape mixture into meatballs (12-18 depending on preferred size) and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until cooked through and slightly browned.
- Serve with spaghetti/marinara sauce for dipping.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 388mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g