- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 cup grapes
- Slice each pita in half. Spread dressing inside each half. Stuff with turkey and spinach.
- Cut celery into quarters and spread with peanut butter.
- Serve each pita-wich with celery and grapes on the side.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1739mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g