- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Slice pitas in half and dice a few tomatoes. Fill pitas with turkey, lettuce, cheese, and diced tomatoes; serve the remaining tomatoes as a side.
- Cut celery into sticks and fill with peanut butter, then line peanut butter with raisins.
- Add all to lunchboxes along with mandarin oranges.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1118mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 23g