- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 ounce colby cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 medium peach
- Thinly slice the bell pepper and cheese. Toast bread and cut into fun shapes with small food cutters.
- Add peppers, turkey, lettuce and cheese to half of the toast shapes and top with remaining toast shapes to form sandwiches. Serve with sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1621mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g