- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium cucumber
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 stick string cheese
- 4 medium clementine
- 4 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- Thinly slice peppers; set aside. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, then cut into strips.
- Lay out turkey slices, top each with some pepper and cucumber strips, then roll up tightly.
- Serve with cheese sticks, clementines, graham crackers, and any remaining veggies on the side.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1334mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g