- 2 medium pear
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounce Brie cheese
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 medium orange
- Thinly slice pears and cucumber.
- Add 1 slice of turkey to each of 4 slices of bread. Add 1/4 of pear slices, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, and 1/2 ounce of Brie to each. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Serve sandwiches with cucumber slices and orange wedges.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 990mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 16g