- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 2 large egg
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 medium kiwi
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Dice onion and celery. Grate ginger. Shred cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large glass bowl. Divide mixture among muffin tin lined with foil baking cups. (Foil work best here). Alternately, spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While baking, heat a skillet over medium heat. Saute peas in coconut oil about 5 minutes. Serve with turkey muffins, kiwi, and dinner rolls. (My kids enjoyed making a mini hamburger out of this and used the dinner roll as the bun!)
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 612mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g