- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon onions, dehydrated flakes
- 2 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium russet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together turkey, egg, bread crumbs, milk, cheese, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Shape into 12 even balls and pat into prepared muffin pan; top each with BBQ sauce. Bake for 40-50 minutes until meat is cooked through and is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, slice potatoes and rinse in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium and then add potatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook potatoes for 5-6 minutes or until they are golden and tender.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and then add asparagus. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Cover and set aside until ready to serve.
- Serve meatloaves with potatoes, asparagus, and apple slices on the side.
Calories: 610kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1026mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 23g