- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2/3 medium onion
- 2 pound turkey, ground
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 16 spear asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium pear
- 4 small rolls, dinner, wheat
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a bread pan with cooking spray.
- Dice pepper and onion; add to a large mixing bowl. Add turkey, egg, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, oats, and milk; blend well. Place turkey into prepared pan and shape into meatloaf. Spread ketchup on top. Bake for 1 hour or until no longer pink in center.
- About 10 minutes before meatloaf is finished, prepare asparagus: Cut off the rough ends. Heat olive oil over medium in a large skillet. Toss in asparagus and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Serve slices of meatloaf with asparagus spears and sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 639kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 771mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 22g