- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup strips or slices carrot
- 1 cup, shredded or chopped shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 4 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 8 leaf outer lettuce, green leaf
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a spatula, until browned and no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Remove the turkey from the pan.
- Heat the oil in the skillet, then add the stir fry veggies. Cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the turkey back to the pan to along with 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the bean sprouts and remove from heat.
- Spoon the stir fry mixture into the lettuce cups and serve with more teriyaki sauce on the side.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 798mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g