- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cup carrots, baby
- 4 medium clementine
- Chop bell pepper and onion.
- Cut pitas in half, forming two pockets each.
- Fill each half with veggies, salsa, turkey, and cheese.
- Serve with carrots and clementines on the side.
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1297mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 24g