- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Cook bacon in skillet, oven, or microwave (this is the least messy!). Slice tomato.
- Spread ranch dressing (ranch yogurt dressing if you can find it) over the center of each wrap.
- Add turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato to each; fold sides in, then roll up.
- Slice bananas in half.
- Serve wraps with carrots and bananas on the side.