- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 30 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup blackberries
- Chop onions and mince garlic; set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown the turkey. Add onions and garlic; saute for 1-2 minutes. Add diced tomatoes. Drain corn, drain and rinse beans. Add to the pot. Stir to combine, then add the chili powder, mixing well. Heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chili topped with sliced green onions and shredded cheese, with blackberries on the side.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 587mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g