- 8 wooden skewers
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slice Muenster cheese
- 1 cup kale
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 large naan
- 2 cup pineapple
- Roll turkey and cheese separately, then cut each roll into smaller pieces.
- Skewer turkey and cheese in an alternating fashion, with kale in between each piece.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks, slice naan into smaller pieces, and chop pineapple.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal servings and pack into lunchboxes or other sealable containers. Don’t forget the ice pack to keep things cool!
Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1770mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g