- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 serving crackers, Triscuit
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Using a heart food cutter, cut turkey and cheese into hearts. Arrange hearts, carrots, hummus, and crackers on each plate.
- Place applesauce in small bowls, and serve immediately.
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1916mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 25g