- 2 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 3/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup cherries
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut bread into cubes. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic powder; broil until brown and crispy.
- Slice tomatoes in half and toss in a large bowl, along with shredded lettuce, freshly baked croutons, chopped deli turkey, dressing, and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve with cherries on the side.