- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 head lettuce, green leaf
- Chop zucchini, red bell pepper, and onions.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute veggies until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add cooked veggies to ground turkey.
- Add soy sauce (or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos if you can find them, 1 teaspoon cumin, salt, and pepper. Form into patties.
- Heat skillet again. Cook burgers until done. Remove and keep warm.
- Serve burgers over greens. Add Ranch dressing if desired.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 444mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g