- 12 slice turkey bacon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 spear pickle
- Cook bacon until crispy, drain off any fat.
- Toast the bread; spread with the mayonnaise.
- Top 4 slices of bread with lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, and bacon.
- Top with remaining 4 pieces of toast to finish the sandwiches.
- Serve with pickle spears on the side.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1128mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g